OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU, DEAR GUESTS & FRIENDS
TO NAVIGATE SAFELY THROUGH THE TIME OF COVID-19
Dear Friends, dear Guests.
The wellbeing and safety of our guests as well as of our team is of course our major priority and concern. We will do everything to make your holiday unforgettable and offer you – despite all Covid-19 regulations – maximum flexibility.
Lately, the Covid-19 regulations were updated and we amended our measures accordingly.
• Do I have to wash/sanitize my hands?
Respiratory viruses like COVID-19 spread when mucus or droplets containing the virus get into your body through your eyes, nose, or throat. Most often, this happens through your hands. Hands are also one of the most common ways the virus spreads from one person to the next. Therefore one of the cheapest, easiest, and most important ways to prevent the spread of a virus is to wash your hands frequently with soap and water.
Of course, you will find hand-sanitizer dispensers with sensors (= no touch) in all strategic spots throughout the hotel. Before entering the restaurant, the bar, or before interacting with our staff or other guests, please disinfect your hands.
• Is it mandatory to wear the mouth-nose protection mask?
It is recommended but not mandatory to wear a mask in the restaurant. This also refers to the recommendation to keep the minimum distance (1.5 m).
• Can I purchase a mouth-nose protection at the hotel?
Yes. It can be purchased at a cost price at the hotel.
• What about medical care at the hotel?
A doctor will be present twice daily and is always reachable. Furthermore, the hotel closely cooperates with the Medical Center of Somabay. In case you don’t feel well, please stay in your room and contact reception (0). We will send a doctor to your room who will be checking on you.
• Are there still towel cards? / How does the towel change work?
Yes, there are towel cards that will be handed out upon check-in. Please return it upon check-out.
• Will my luggage be brought to my room by your staff?
Yes, your luggage will be brought to your room by our staff.
• Which methods of payment are available at the Hotel?
We recommend paying cashless – with EC or credit card – but of course, you also can pay with cash.
• How often will you clean my room?
The rooms will be cleaned every day, always during a time when no guest is present in the room. Bed linen will be changed every 3rd day or if necessary (please dial “0”). Towels will be changed if they are placed on the floor of the room.
• What additional steps have been taken in relation to Covid-19?
A special cleaning based on the Covid-19 hygiene rules will be applied before every arrival.
• Which disinfectants will be used?
All disinfectants are based on the Covid-19 antivirus regulations.
• How often will public areas (lobby, toilets, etc.) be cleaned?
The cleaning-frequency for the public areas has been increased significantly. You can monitor the frequency of the cleaning process on the publicly displayed cleaning-schedules.
• Can I have my clothes washed?
Yes. We offer laundry service except for guest’s own facial-masks.
• Is there a minibar in the room?
A full minibar is as usual at your disposal in your room and will be replenished every day or upon request (please dial “0”). Drinks and snacks will be charged upon consumption to your room bill.
• Do I have to wear a mouth-nose protection in the restaurant?
It is recommended to wear a mouth-nose protection, however it is not mandatory.
• What is the exact procedure at the restaurant for breakfast & dinner?
You can use all entrances to the restaurant. The choice of table is free. Our waiters will help you to find a place. Preferably tables outside will be occupied first.
• How can I get beverages?
Please order your beverages as always with the waiters who will serve them.
• What are the restaurant’s opening hours?
Breakfast: 06:30 – 10:30 am
Lunch à la carte: 12:00 – 05:00 pm
Dinner: 07:00 – 09:30 pm
• Can I take food out of the restaurant?
The usual hygiene standards apply: it is not allowed to take food out of the restaurant.
• Is it possible to have a drink at the bar after dinner?
Sure. Whilst it is recommended to keep the minimum distance you can order at the bar or in one of the seating areas and our team will serve you.
• Is it possible to borrow board games/play kicker or billiard?
Yes. It is upon your own responsibility to disinfect all games prior to use and once you are finished.
Sport, Activities & Pool
• What needs to be considered when using the gym?
It is recommended to keep the minimum distance of 1.5 m to other guests Each guest has to disinfect his/her material after use.
• Is it possible to use the pool?
Yes, the pool can be used. It is recommended to keep the minimum distance & hygiene standards.
• Will Yoga be offered?
We offer on six days per week Yoga classes. Please have a look at the schedule for timing & program.
• Is it possible to kite and to dive?
Yes. It is possible to dive and to kite. Please check for COVID-19 regulations on:
Beauty, Massage & Sauna
• During treatment, do I have to wear mouse-nose protection?
During all treatments (incl. manicure, pedicure, hair dresser) it is recommended however not mandatory to wear your mouth-nose protection.
• Is it possible to use the massage/sauna facilities?
Yes, sauna will be switched on upon request. Please contact the reception one hour prior.
For massage (rates, bookings, timings), please contact our reception team.
The above rules and regulations are from 15.07.2022 and will be – depending on new governmental indication – adapted accordingly.
We tried to cover all possible questions. In case you still require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Breakers Team